- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website operated by Premier Brush Company Limited (‘Company Name,’ ‘our,’ or ‘us’). By accessing or using our website you agree to be legally bound by these terms & conditions.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then please cease using this site.
2. Nature of our website
- Our website is a place for you to select and order brushes (the ‘Products’). Our website describes the Products in more detail.
3. Buying products from our website
- To order a product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on our order page. Details of our prices for the Product, and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on our website.
- Premier Brush Company Limited will make all reasonable effort to deliver the products within the time specified, but does not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
- You must pay by credit or debit card at the time of the order. We use WorldPay plc, who operate a secure server, to process our credit card payments. They encrypt Members’ credit or debit card information and authorise payment directly. This means that Members’ credit card details are never revealed to us.
- The price of the Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. We try to ensure that our prices displayed are accurate but the price on your order will need to be validated by us as part of the acceptance procedure.
- Premier Brush Company Limited is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. If your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by online electronic means (‘Confirmation’) to the email address you have given us on ordering.
- Minimum order size £6.00. For orders up to £30.00, a small charge of £1.50 will be added towards to cost of postage and packing. For orders over £30.00 and up to £100.00, a small charge of £4 will be added towards the cost of postage and packing. Delivery is free on all orders over £100.00.
- Brushes are sent by Royal Mail. We usually dispatch your order same day, for a fast delivery. However, if you have not received your order after 10 working days, please notify us.
- You may return the Product you have purchased within 28 days of delivery for any reason. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including) email within those 28 days. You will then be entitled to a refund from Premier Brush Company Limited. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return in good condition.
6. Modifications to the website
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless specifically stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, and/or the sale of new Products shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Please note that although we try to ensure that the content of our website is accurate, it may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
7. Information you provide to us
You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username, email verification and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our website. You must notify Premier Brush Company Limited immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any breach of security regarding our website that comes to your attention.
9. Applicability of online materials
We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our website complies with UK laws. However, we make no representation that the materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK. Those who visit our website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
10. Copyright and Monitoring
The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Premier Brush Company Limited. All product and company name logos mentioned in our website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Premier Brush Company or using our website as a shopping resource. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so.
11. Linked sites
We provide hypertext links to other sites which are operated by other people. Using such a link means that you are leaving our Site and we take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites.
12. Availability of our website
We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
- We promise that for any Product you purchase from our website:
- We have the right to sell the Product to you;
- The product will correspond with the description we have given you;
- We exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to any products, our website or any information or service provided through our website.
- We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business, whether direct or indirect, in each case, however caused, even if foreseeable. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use of performance of our website or its content other than as a direct result of purchasing Products which shall be subject to exclusions and limitation of liability set out in these terms and conditions, we accept no liability for this loss or damage whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Premier Brush Company or our servants, agents or any other person or entity.
- If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for our fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The limitation and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may assign, transfer, novate or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following all use of our website will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the website regularly.
- In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions and you use of our website are governed by English Law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court.
- Except in respect of a payment obligation, neither you nor Premier Brush Company Limited will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or Premier Brush Company Limited respective reasonable control
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights on any person on party pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- All notices shall be given:
- To us via email at email@example.com or by post at Premier Brush Company Limited, Little Chantersluer, Smalls Hill Road, Norwood Hill, Horley, Surrey RH6 0HR, UK
- To you at either the email or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
Notice will be deemed to be received when an email is received in full or 3 days after the date of posting.